Other than selling products or dispensing services, various responsibilities of running a business are required of the average entrepreneur. From bookkeeping, licensing to inventory management, these are all responsibilities that fall squarely on a business owner. A factor that pulls one in a variety of directions. However, things get much easier to handle when you have a commercial insurance policy that guarantees you a significant safety net when facing substantial complexities.
Before obtaining a policy, get to know the basics of commercial insurance protection. They include:
Commercial Insurance Policy Options
Regardless of industry, or the type of business, the right commercial insurance policies for your business is those which are tailored to the businesses they protect. In most instances, the best policies are founded on the foundations of general liability insurance protection. From there, a variety of coverages may be added depending on risks. These options as explained by Asset Planning Insurance Agency, LLC in Johnstown, PA include:
- Commercial Auto Insurance – This policy covers a business, its employees, as well as the fleet of vehicles involved in an incident. Though this policy is not tied into law, it provides financial coverage against any actions against the organization involving company vehicles thus offering the best coverage for asset planning.
- Commercial Property Insurance – This policy covers business assets in the form of inventory, equipment, buildings, as well as furnishing from potential risks that may include humanmade disasters such as theft or fire as well as natural disasters such as high winds and other weather events.
- Interrupted/Lost Income Insurance – This policy covers businesses from unexpected events that may suspend operations by allowing business owners to meet finical obligations such as rent or payroll.
- Directors and Officers Insurance – This coverage works best for large corporations as it protects individuals charged with decision-making obligations from litigation.
- Errors and Omissions Insurance – This policy covers detail-oriented staff members in an instance where they may make an error or omission in any company official paperwork.
Reach out to Asset Planning Insurance Agency, LLC in Johnstown, PA to get a quote and get started on a commercial insurance policy. We are ready to answer your questions!