Call us today if you would like more information on this annuity or the numerous other products that we have to offer at Asset Planning Insurance Group!
Annuities in Pennsylvania
A GBU annuity is a personal retirement vehicle designed to help individuals reach long-term financial goals by the use of tax-deductible, tax-exempt and tax-deferred accounts. In addition, GBU annuities can also be used to accumulate funds for first-time home buyers and higher education expenses.
Retirement goals can be successfully achieved by combining annuity tax advantages with GBU’s competitive, daily-compounded interest rate. GBU annuities are available in both non-qualified and qualified formats.
GBU's annuity accounts do not have sales or administrative fees; 100% of your payments earn interest from the day they are received. Personal financial goals can be successfully achieved by combining tax advantages with GBU’s competitive, daily-compounded interest rates
WHAT TYPES OF ANNUITIES DOES GBU OFFER?
Preferred 8 Annuity
A tax-deferred retirement account providing the highest interest rate GBU offers. This contract provides a minimum guaranteed interest rate. Eight-year withdrawal restrictions
Preferred 5 Annuity
A tax-deferred retirement account paying a competitive interest rate. This contract provides a minimum guaranteed interest rate. Five-year withdrawal restrictions
A single premium contract that pays a periodic distribution for a specified period or for the annuitant's lifetime with a "locked-in" rate of interest
WHY DO PEOPLE INVEST IN GBU ANNUITIES?
- Financial Security! GBU reserves one dollar for every dollar invested. This reserving method is beyond required insurance department reserving regulations and adds extra security to invested funds.
- Competitive interest earnings are tax-deferred until withdrawal.
- Requires no management. No renewal problems or investment/reinvestment worries.
- Earned interest may be withdrawn at any time, without GBU penalty.
- Each year after the first contract year, a one-time withdrawal of up to 10% of principal can be withdrawn without a GBU penalty.
- No loading or processing fees.
- One hundred percent (100%) of deposited funds earn interest from the day received at GBU's Home Office.
- The added value of membership benefits.
- There are no sales or administrative fees.
- A GBU Preferred 5 annuity may be opened with a minimum of $500 or $25 per month Check-O-Matic (C.O.M.) deposit.
- GBU consistently offers competitive rates.
- Interest earnings accumulate tax deferred until withdrawn or surrendered.
- Guaranteed minimum interest rates provide account security.
- Easy to read Quarterly statements detailing all deposits, withdrawals and earned interest.
- Lifetime income or settlement options are available.
- Withdrawal rights which can help you meet emergency needs.
- If desired, deposits may be set up on an automatic withdrawal basis.
- If the annuitant were to die prior to the maturity date, the total Cash Value is paid directly to the beneficiary. This avoids the expense and delay of probate.
- Annuities are the only vehicle that provide an income that can't be outlived.